Why You Should Put QR Codes to Work for Your Business
Quick Response codes, better known as QR codes are highly effective at relaying information to prospects and customers. Include these custom codes on any of your marketing outreach and customers can scan the codes using their smartphones to unlock a wealth of useful and handy information. Despite the effectiveness of these codes, people still routinely ask are QR codes dead? The answer to this question is a resounding ‘no.’ QR codes are very effective and your business is missing out if you’re not using them to close sales and engage with your customers. Find out some easy ways to unlock the value of QR codes to grow your business and just how simple it is to set up your own codes.
How to Use QR Codes
QR codes can pretty much be used on any visual marketing materials. Catalogs, brochures, business cards, website pages and more are all compatible with QR codes. If you are looking for some ideas on how to use QR codes in 2020, consider the following.
- Feature on print ads, sell sheets and product literature to direct users to additional information and further advance users through your sales funnel.
- Include a QR code on business cards so people can easily add contact info to their contact list without needing to manually type in data. This also eliminates any chance of a typo.
- Direct users to download your app where they can learn more or make a purchase.
- Make it easy for customers to leave you a review.
- Create a map, so users can find your brick and mortar location.
- Include coupon codes on receipts to encourage repeat business.
How to Create Your Own QR Codes
There are so many ways to use QR codes, and each and everyone is effective at relaying useful information and increasing customer engagement. But before you can use a QR code, you need to generate a unique code. Superior Business Solutions, our founding brand, makes it easy thanks to their QR code generator. Quickly and easily create QR codes for all of your marketing needs to keep your customers engaged and informed.
QR codes can do so much for your marketing. Immediately provide additional info on an already full pamphlet or catalog, direct people to helpful resources, and more. Let us know if you have questions or if you are ready to put QR codes to work for your business.