When It Comes to Content Marketing, Be Creative!
In order to create content that will gain a captive audience, it’s important to consider all the options and be creative with them. Good content makes the viewer aware of something they didn’t know before, but sometimes content marketing needs to be more than just common articles (words on a page). If you really want your content to grab the casual viewer, consider these options available to you.
Here Are 5 Ideas for Outside-the-Box Content Marketing
- Make a video. If you don’t already have a Youtube channel, make one and create some video content to market your brand to those who are visual learners. You can talk about your brand or just offer interesting tips and hints about your expertise, but make sure you keep it short. People generally have short attention spans.
- Host a webinar. If you want to give your audience a longer lesson in video format, consider hosting a webinar. Webinars are like inviting your prospective customers to a free lecture. The amount they can learn is substantial.
- Record a podcast. A lot of people listen to audio recordings during their commute to work. This is a great time to reach consumers, and if you can offer them information via podcasts, they can learn from your brand at a time when they couldn’t read articles or watch videos.
- Use flowcharts and infographics. With graphs and charts, you can creatively re-develop your content into something that can be absorbed at a glance. And sometimes a glance is all the time your audience can spare you that day. This is also a great way to stand out on social sites like Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Create free reports and ebooks. Downloadable ebooks and reports are easy to save for later, and a viewer is more likely to come back to it if it seems interesting, while they are unlikely to find a particular article a second time.
Meet DemandLEAP, Our SEO and Inbound Marketing Agency
If these thoughts are helpful and you want to see more inbound marketing and social media tips and discussions, visit demandLEAP! This is our SEO and inbound marketing daughter company. The experts who work at demandLEAP are eager to help with and chat about integrated marketing and lead generation.
Image courtesy of Jeffdegraff.com
Leave A Reply!