It’s Time to Spring Into New Ways to Market Your Business
Who doesn’t love springtime? It is about new beginnings and regeneration and this makes Spring the perfect time to breathe new life into marketing your business. Our Eco-Life brand, Factory Direct Promos, has rounded up five great tips to jump start your marketing and get the most from your efforts.
5 Tips to Spruce Up Your Marketing This Spring and Beyond
1. Use Social Media to Offer Up Tips on How to Make the Most of Spring – Make your social media feeds a source of information that is useful to your fans and followers. Yes, you want your followers to learn about your brand and the products or services you offer, but you also want them to learn about your story, your environmental and community commitments, upcoming events and more. Consistently post and include photos whenever possible to keep your followers interested because stats show, fans like images. Don’t believe us, look at the popularity of image based sites like Pinterest.
2. Follow Along with Our Sister Company, demandLEAP on Facebook – demandLEAP specializes in inound lead generation and marketing online and they share a wealth of information on Facebook. Like their Facebook page and you will be able to pick up tips and ideas that you can work into your marketing plan and help grow your business.
3. Market Your Brand with Reusable Custom Cooler Bags – Soft cooler bags are really handy and sure to be used whether toting lunch to work, toting that amazing dip you make to bring to a party or snacks on trip. One of the best marketing tips for Spring is to create a custom reusable cooler bag that fits your branding scheme and will serve to spread the word about your company. Just think that every time your customers or prospects use your branded reusable cooler bag, they will be reminded of your brand and the will spread the message to others.
4. Send a Note to Customers Wishing Them a Happy Spring on Seed Paper – Send a note to existing clients or purchase a targeted list and mention an upcoming sale or product launch or just wish them well with a message printed on seed paper. Seed paper is exactly what it sounds like – paper embedded with seeds. You can select from different die-cut shapes and colors, customize with a message, and drop them in the mail or hand them out to your customers. When your customers cover the paper under a thin layer of soil and water that will cause the seeds to germinate and your customers will have flowers or herbs to enjoy and remind them of your brand.
5. Meet and Greet with Your Community – Spring is a great time to get outside and partner with a local school organization, non-profit, or athletic team. Ask them if they would like to have a car wash at your location or partner in some other way. This is a great way to raise money for your community and awareness of your company. Make the event green and offer up suggestions to the kids to conserve water by turning off the hose when not in use. You can even have a good old fashioned picnic for your employees, existing clients and send out an invite to folks in the community. Everyone will enjoy the time spent outdoors, you will raise awareness of your brand and help reinforce your commitment to the community.
How Will You Market Your Brand This Spring?
Your marketing will benefit from new ideas and different ways of reaching out to your customers. Give these tips a whirl and let us know in the comments what you think. Have you tried any of these tips and how did it go? If you have any ideas for marketing a business this Spring, please share in our comments below!
Meet Factory Direct Promos
If you found this post of interest to you then you might want to visit our Eco-Life brand called Factory Direct Promos. At Factory Direct Promos (FDP) we offer fully customizable, eco-friendly promotional products in quantities of 250 to the millions like reusable bags, reusable water bottles, and other eco-friendly items to promote your brand in a more sustainable way. And while you are on the FDP site, be sure to check out our Interactive Plastic Bag Ban Map that highlights the worldwide single –use bag ban movement. Are you ready to #goreusablenow with us?