Looking for Ways To Get Your Brand Noticed?
Your business can offer the most amazing products or services, but if people are not aware of your brand than your business will go nowhere. Tim English, our VP at Superior Business Solutions, wrote a great piece outlining 5 ways to get your brand noticed, because the long-term success of your company pivots on customers taking notice and the reach of your brand expanding.
- Send Out Custom Direct Mail. This seems somewhat counterintuitive in the digital age, but people are inundated with email and private messages and posts. Getting something in the mail is almost like a novelty. It makes an impression. However, in order for a direct mailing to work it needs to be something different that grabs your customer’s attention. Include an offer that encourages them to respond and engage with your brand or design custom packaging that will stand out.
- Wear Your Brand. Invest in branded shirts or hats and ask your staff, vendors and loyal customers to wear the gear. This increased visibility will re-affirm your brand with people already aware of you, and introduce your brand to potential customers who are not familiar with your company. When people believe in your brand enough to wear a shirt or a hat with your marketing info that also serves as an endorsement in a way, so that can help give your brand credibility.
- Create a Custom Reusable Bag. Design a bag and have your logo and branding info printed on the bag. You can hand this marketing item out at trade shows or other events or just as a gift. The folks who receive the bag will appreciate it and it will allow your brand to resonate with them because it is a tangible reminder of your brand. When your customers carry your branded bag that will also increase the awareness surrounding your brand and again, offer an endorsement.
- Stunning Promotional Materials. Printed materials often fall to the wayside for a number of reasons. Either a business sinks more resources into their digital presence or they are hesitant to create a printed piece for fear it will become dated quickly. There is a lot of value to getting a printed piece in your customer’s hands. These pieces should be up-to-date and attention getting. If you’re concerned about brochures or flyers becoming dated than print small quantities with the plan to refresh the content on a regular schedule.
- Maintain a Social Media Presence. You do not want to overlook social media channels, but you do not want to get hung up and exclusively market via social media. Utilizing digital media allows you to interact with your customers in real time and engage with people in a way that just cannot happen otherwise. So log in, post useful info, ask questions of your followers and reply to their questions and create a rapport with your customers.
You’ve worked hard to make sure you have a business worth noticing, so now you need to make sure people notice you. Good luck and reach out to us for help with promotional management, direct mail and more ways to get your brand noticed by simply by filling out a contact us form HERE.